Monday, July 26, 2010

No.1 Beef Noodle House

It was a Saturday evening date with two girls, one very pregnant lady and one high school friend who I haven't seen in a couple of years. Pregnant lady picked our meet up place, No.1 Beef Noodle House, because she felt like beef noodles(without the beef :P). It's a little busy place but we didn't have to wait. We got the last empty table when we walked in. I have to say I really don't like how I smelled like beef afterwards... but otherwise the place was alright, service was pretty good and the meal was decent too. As for the pudding bubble tea I had, it was not good... it was made with pudding powder, no real pudding inside :( I think they have about three or four vegetarian dishes on their menu, the standard fried rice, fried noodle and such. The one I got was Enoki with Bean Curd Skin with Rice. I probably only took two bites of the meal and packed the rest home, but not because it was terrible, it was because I ate right before. Oh, just want to share an interesting fact I learned from my high school friend that night. She went to Iraq for nine months to teach English there and she said the people there are friendly to Korean people because they watch Korean TV drama on TV all the time. True story!

Pictures~





No. 1 Beef Noodle House on Urbanspoon

No.1 Beef Noodle House (Urban Spoon)

2 comments:

  1. excuse me but I am not that pregnant yet...geezzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind pregnant :P

    ReplyDelete