Thursday, September 2, 2010

Boston Pizza

A family/birthday dinner on a weekday night, the birthday dude picked Boston Pizza. We went to the BP on West Broadway, it has free underground parking. I was surprised that there were quite a lot of people that ate out there at BP.




Between four adults, we got an order of Nachos and a large pizza on multi-grain crust with half Zorba, the Greek and half Vegetarian with mushroom sub for onions. I like their pizzas and how you can do mixes. Although I think they've downsized their veggie pizza menu. It's been a while since I last visited BP but if I remembered right, they had at least four vegetarian options whereas now, they only have two.

Nachos.


Pizza!!


This is the Baked Seven Cheese Ravioli, shared by another two people.


Boston Pizza (Vancouver West Broadway) on Urbanspoon

Boston Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment