Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nuba (Hastings)

If I recall correctly, Nuba was on the other side of Hastings Street when it first started. I remember going there a few times maybe a couple years ago. This time, when I was about to head back to where it was, my friends stopped me and said, "Where are you going? It's right in front of you. Sure you've been there before?"

So this is where it is.
It's down in the basement.

Inside










Menu. I didn't take a picture of the menu. It can be found here on Nuba's website


It was a cold day and I really wanted to have some hot soup. While we were contemplating on what to get, we saw the table behind us had wraps that were cut in halves and they looked pretty big. So between two people, we ordered two soups and a wrap to share.

Soup of the day - Vegan Cauliflower Soup


Veggie Fraiche


Nuba is very vegetarian friendly, lots of veggie selections. The wrap was refreshing and delicious but the soup was a bit on the salty side. I guess it was meant to be eaten with the bread that came with. I liked the seating and atmosphere at Nuba a lot. I will definitely come back to try more of their veggie stuff.


Nuba (Hastings) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment