Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ricky's (Dunsmuir)

I don't remember how we decided on having Ricky's for lunch that day, but it is just right across the street from my work, on Beatty Street and Dunsmuir Street.



Inside






If you want a place to sit down, this would be a good place to come. The times I've been here, I don't think I ever had to wait. There was just one time we were turned away because they were closed for some private event.



I didn't want to have a big meal, so I was trying to choose between Bennies and Omelettes on their breakfast menu. Their bennies seem to all be served with one kind of meat or another, so I went with the Portobello Mushroom and 3 Cheese Omelette. I guess thinking that breakfast meal would be lighter was wrong. The meal was huge. I ended up only eating half of it and packed the rest home.

Portobello Mushroom and 3 Cheese Omelette


The service was pretty friendly. The food was okay and in big portions, only one of our friends managed to finish everything on his plate and he was so full for the rest of the day. With more wet and windy days in the winter not wanting to walk far for lunches, I'm sure we'll be back here again soon :)

Ricky's Restaurant

Ricky's (Dunsmuir) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment