Sunday, October 24, 2010

Indian Gate

I've been back to work since Wednesday. Working is definitely taking some time to get used to again but this also means I will get to try out more places downtown, if work doesn't get too crazy >.<

It's really great to see a lot of old faces and getting to know new ones :) A few of us went for lunch as an old coworker coming back soon dropped by. We didn't really know where to go at first then we finally decided to go for Indian food.





We have been to Indian Gate many times. I love Indian food, I love curries :) Indian gate is not all vegetarian but it is very veggie friendly... well, I guess most Indian restaurants are.

Menu


Their lunch special. (I think one of them is always vegetarian. I am not sure but I think it's always the same too :P)







My friend got the Palak Paneer, it's $1.50 more than the special and it's fancier that it comes with more than just salad and rice, but also papadum and roti.


So I got the veggie special. This is the salad that comes with it. The dressing is good.


I like it when my friends order veggie dishes then I get to try out more stuff :D
Left is mine, with peas and potatoes. Right is the Palak Paneer.



Although quite busy at lunch, Indian Gate is quite roomy. Their food is decent and good value, service is pretty friendly. This is a place I would come back again and again for work lunch :)

India Gate on Urbanspoon

Indian Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment