Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Templeton

I've wanted to come try it out for the longest time and finally got the chance to for lunch.




Inside


Booth


Counter


It was different than what I had imagined. A very busy little diner, the booths were all full when we got there so we took the counter seats. There was only one waitress the whole time we were there but she was quick and did everything. I wouldn't say they have snappy service like what their own website says but I thought it would be nice if she had a helping hand.

I ordered the Scrambled Egg Tofu. It was pretty cool and filling but not too flavourful. My friend got the Mangles Eggs with veggie bacons. It looked really good so I had to have a little taste. I think liked it better than my order :P The good thing about this place is that it's very vegetarian friendly. They have veggie meat that you can substitute for the meat part of the meal so they can make everything vegetarian :)

Scrambled Egg Tofu


Toasts that came with my scrambled egg tofu


Mangled Eggs



Templeton on Urbanspoon

The Templeton

No comments:

Post a Comment