Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sala Thai

Mid last week, the sun came out again from hiding, so did my old coworker who is back in town visiting for the summer. A few of us got together for lunch downtown. It's been a while since everyone's at the same table having lunch. It was certainly delightful. The lunch took place at Sala Thai, although not the Thai place where we used to go, we did have food there quite a few times before too. The place is pretty spacious that I remember the first time I was there it was quite empty, but it seemed to get busier and busier in my subsequent visits.




I went straight for their lunch specials menu which seems to be a pretty good deal.



The specials come with a salad and also rice if you order curry. I got the Green Curry, veggie version of course. The food portion is not huge but it's just right for me at lunch with about half an hour food time. (I'm a slow eater but I can eat a lot...) I think my green curry was medium spicy but I didn't really taste any spiciness in it. Good amount of veggies in the curry. I liked my food and I would for sure go back again for lunch in the future.

Salad~


Everything together.


A few of my coworkers have gotten into Photography. One of them has this mini camera key chain that flashes and makes awesome shutter noises. It's so cute and cool, I just had to take a picture of it.


SalaThai on Urbanspoon

Sala Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment