Thursday, August 19, 2010

MoMo Sushi

I used to eat at MoMo a lot when I was still working in downtown. It's always always busy at lunch. So to be able to eat in, we would need get there right at noon or after 12:45. It is one of the Japanese restaurants we go often. It's a small place, about 3 minute walk from Waterfront station. Service is usually good but it's still hard to get hold of someone when they're busy.

Cats in their display window. I thought they were very funny.



Inside down the stairs.



I usually get the Veggie Box or the Veggie Yakisoba. I can never finish their Yakisoba though because it's just huge. I always have to bring at least half home. This time I got the veggie box, gomae, veggie and yam rolls to share.

A couple pics of the menu.



Gomae (sorry, half gone)


Veggie Box


Yam Roll and Veggie Roll


MoMo Sushi on Urbanspoon

MoMo Sushi(Urban Spoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment