Friday, June 15, 2012

Tokyo Thyme

You know one of those days that you just have that crazy cravings for natto? Or maybe not... Well, for me, it happened a couple months ago and I started searching online for where I can find some natto sushi. I actually had this kind of natto roll in mind, but it's not like I have much choices, so any natto roll would have to do! Luckily I found Tokyo Thyme in Kerrisdale that offers natto rolls :) I went in the afternoon time around 3 or 4? I can't remember anymore exactly, but they have a break in between lunch and dinner. When I went in they told me they were closed, so I actually went back to my car and waited for it to open again :P






I got two kinds of natto rolls, the Natto special and the regular natto roll. Just a note that there's green onions in the natto rolls, I didn't know until I ate them. I also ordered two tamago nigiri, DX Yam Yam roll and 6pc Futomaki. I ordered take out, the staff was very friendly and the food quality was good, I did enjoy it. They have quite a few vegetarian options on the menu too, so I know I would come back again to try out their other vegetarian items :)




Tokyo Thyme on Urbanspoon


2 comments:

  1. Definitely try the eggplant appetizer next time. It's like this grilled eggplant with miso sauce, it was my favorite dish there!

    ReplyDelete