Friday, June 1, 2012

Sophie's Cosmic Cafe

Met up with a friend for lunch in Kitsilano, it was nice enough to walk around and find a place to eat. I don't think my friend knew about the place, we walked to 4th Ave and just happened to pass by Sophie's randomly so we thought we would go in for a try.




cool coke bottle rail



Its a very cool little place. As soon as I walked in I was distracted by all the random stuff on the walls, shelves... well, everywhere really...



There was a lot on the menu to pick from, but decided to just get the Veggie Sandwich. It came with fruit and salad, nothing fancy but everything was fresh. Pretty good portion too. 


I would say it's a cool place to check out the decors and I wouldn't mind coming back to try out their other stuff in the future :)

Sophie's Cosmic Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment