Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bonchaz Bakery Cafe

Group deals are getting more and more popular lately. As a big online shopper, I've joined a few of the group coupon sites myself. A while ago I got a voucher from Living Social for Bonchaz Bakery Cafe. It is only a few blocks away from my work, so I thought it would be nice to try it out at lunch :)

Inside Bonchaz Bakery Cafe




Soup of the Day


Avocado & Brie Sandwiches


Tomato-Basil Soups


I thought their food was pretty good. Sandwich was filled with fresh veggies and cheese. The tomato soup was thick and very tomatoey :P

I was quite full after the meal and didn't get a chance to try their pastries, but I know I will be going back again and try out their pastries some time soon!

Cakes :)



Bonchaz Bakery Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment