Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Clubhouse Japanese Restaurant

It looks like it might take a long while before I could finish with my Asian trip posts, so I thought I should do some local restaurant posts here and there in between . I heard about Clubhouse Restaurant from my friend who said he's been going there for Veggie Okonomiyaki for many years. I don't think there are many restaurants that offer okonomiyaki let alone veggie ones, so I just had to go try it out!

Inside




Menu










It was a big group dinner, so we also ordered a bunch of other things on top of the okonomiyaki we came for.

Seaweed Salad


Avocado Sushi


Veggie Yakisoba


Veggie and Tofu Donburi


Veggie Okonomiyaki! :)




Side view


The portions are actually smaller than we expected, but the food's good. You have the options of adding more yakisoba, mochi or kimchi into the okonomiyaki. They have a pretty big menu and a good veggie selection too.

I have to confess that we actually went there a long while back, somehow I just lost it in my folders. Now looking at the pictures again I think I will be visiting there again very soon!


Clubhouse Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment