Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Solly's Bagelry

While visiting my friend who lives by Main street, she took me to Solly's Bagelry for some yummy bagels :)





Lots of baked goods!






Solly's Bagelry is a Jewish bakery and deli. They have three locations in Vancouver. To find out more, you can visit their website. I have been to two of the locations, the Main street one and 7th Ave one. The 7th Ave one is busy every time I go, I would say some patience is definitely required before you can enjoy your yummy bagel meals.

Menus




I had some trouble trying to figure out what I wanted to order from the menu boards. I find it a little confusing, so finally I just told them I wanted a veggie bagel without onions.





My bagel, love it :) (it's toasted sesame bagel with hummus, tomato, avocado, and alfalfa sprouts) It also comes with a small bag of chips and a pickle.


On my way out I got half a dozen of their famous cinnamon buns to go!


Cinnamon Buns (no cream cheese icing added)


Some of my friends thought the cinnamon bun was a bit too sweet, but I thought it was just right. Next time though, I would like to try it with the cream cheese icing :)

Solly's Bagelry (Main St) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment