Monday, November 7, 2011

Gorilla Food

Gorilla food is an organic, vegan, raw food place. I came here a long while ago when I was looking for veggie restaurants in downtown and trying them out.

Gorilla Food


Entrance


Inside - quite busy when we went at lunch time


Everyone else went there seemed to know what they wanted to eat, it took us a while to figure out from the menu at the counter. Finally we decided on getting a pizza and a sandwich with soup. I'm not sure what it was but I don't remember either of us enjoyed the food too much. I think it might have been the fact that we went on a cold raining day and we both really wanted some hot food to warm up instead of cold raw food. Or maybe it all just tasted too healthy for me. I have to say my first encounter with raw food was not what I had in mind. I haven't gone back there again since then but after sorting the pics and writing and thinking back, I think I probably should go back again and give it another try sometimes in the future =)

Pizza


Sandwich with Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment