Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bombay Beat

Bombay Beat is another restaurant that I have wanted to try for a while but because of it's location I didn't go sooner. My Indo-Canadian coworkers have told me to give it a try saying it's one of the more authentic Indian restaurants here. When I finally decided to go and looked it up online, it seemed like it has recently changed ownership and the name of the restaurant has changed from Bombay Bhel to Bombay Beat. The reviews seem to be still good aside from some negative ones about its new service, but regardless, I thought I should still try it out.

I forgot to take a pic from outside again...

Inside






Menu


Lots of vegetarian dishes


We ordered two curries, Shahi Paneer and Channa Masala. They come with either rice or naan bread. We got one with rice and one with naan and ordered an extra naan bread.


Naan


I bought a voucher so I got 20 dollars off my bill :)


We were very full after the meal, almost couldn't finish everything. The food was very good, we were stuffed but didn't have that uncomfortable greasy feeling of eating too much Indian food. I was expecting bad service from the online reviews but actually the service was good. The waitress we had was very cheerful and friendly, and most the staff there seemed nice. I will definitely visit Bombay Beat again if I'm in the area next time :)

Bombay Beat Indian Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment