Thursday, August 25, 2011

Charm Modern Thai

This is a very delayed post on Charm Modern Thai :P I have been here numerous times, it is one of our regular lunch spots. Somehow I thought I have written about it already but it turned out I haven't yet. Charm Modern Thai offers a lot of vegetarian choices :)

Inside






You get a complementary appetizer. I think the regular version would be fried wontons, when you tell them you are a vegetarian, they would give you some fried tofu instead :) I remembered I got soup too before but the last time I went I don't think they had anymore veggie soups.

Fried Tofu


Usually I would order curry when I'm there, but I can't seem to find any pictures of that in my image archive. Anyways, here are some of the dishes my friends and I have tried :) On their menu, dishes with a V beside them means they can be made vegetarian.

Veggie Pappardelle


Veggie Spicy Linguine


Veggie Pad Thai


I enjoy the food here a lot and I would for sure be coming back here again soon.

Charm Modern Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment