Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Commune Cafe

Another one of the coupon deals I got for Commne Cafe.



Inside




Order, get a number, pick a table, sit and wait :)


They have a couple veggie sandwiches on the menu, but it took me a few tries to finally eat them. The first time I went there was a bit late after lunch hour, all the veggie sandwiches were sold out. I had my mind set on getting them before I even got there so it took me a while to decide what else to get, plus there wasn't much else vegetarian on the menu. So I ordered a soup and the Spinach & Yogurt Dip. (This has caramelized onion and garlic) The pita bread was really good, the dip too, but I was surprised I couldn't finish the whole thing.



The next time I got to try both veggie sandwiches :) - portobello mushroom goat's cheese (arugula,smoked paprika aloli) and roasted vegetable mozzarella (eggplant, zucchini, spinach, roast pepper)

Sorry I don't remember exactly which one is which... I think the top one is the portobello goat cheese.





I enjoyed the sandwiches :) I've been back a few times and I don't mind going back again.


Commune Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment