Thursday, June 17, 2010

Top of Vancouver

The first time I went to Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant was more than 15 years ago... yes... that long ago. Honestly, all I remembered from my first visit was a buffet for dinner and the agony of my parents making me wear this ridiculous formal dress. This is the second visit thanks to a big group dinner. And the second time around was a lot better.

They only have one vegetarian Entrée, which is the 'Daily Vegetarian Dish' under pasta. I ordered an appetizer from one of the two veggie salads they offer, the Tomato Bocconcini Salad. The Daily Vegetarian Dish that day turned out to be Mushroom Ravioli and now I can't remember why I didn't take a picture of it. I just remember that it wasn't very good, a bit on the salty side. For the dessert, I picked Strawberry Napoleon. I also took a picture of my friend's dessert, Chocolate Frangelico Tower. Mine was enjoyable but nothing special I have to say. The view was wonderful up there and we had good company, so I didn't mind the food too much. Besides, it is always fun to be touristy once a while :)









Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Top of Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment