Thursday, June 17, 2010

High Tea - The Secret Garden

Second time back at The Secret Garden for high tea with the girls. It is definitely a cute place to relax and sit down with your girl friends and catch up. Or to celebrate special occasions with the girls ^^

I had the Ginger Lemongrass Tea and the Vegetarian High Tea set :) The bottom tier has mini egg salad sandwich rolls, mini croissants with grilled veggies and goat cheese (not my favourite type of cheese >.<), and mini bread thingies with Brie and tomatoes fillings. Middle tier has mini scones and banana breads served with jam and devon cream. Finally the top tier contains a lemon tart, and two other mini sweets that I don't remember the names for, sorry. I enjoyed the tea a lot, it was very refreshing. I also liked everything except the little bit of goat cheese. I was, however, full already after almost finishing the second tier. So I brought the rest home for gorilla.

They also have a large selections of tea you can buy to take home. I haven't bought any yet but my friends have. Next time when I have the chance to try more, I will write about it :)



Secret Garden Tea Company on Urbanspoon

The Secret Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment